You will need:
– A bottle of wine/cans of beer
– Vodka or any other spirit
-The ability to time travel when the hangover kicks in the morning after
1. Take a drink whenever somebody runs (in excitement, away from a monster, whatever).
2. Take a drink whenever somebody is exterminated, deleted or killed in any way shape or form. Additionally, take a shot if more than one person/alien/life-form is killed off in one go.
3. Take a drink whenever the Doctor uses a sonic device – down it if it’s something other than a screwdriver (yep, those super-cool Ray Bans he’s been sporting recently counts).
4. Take a drink when the Doctor uses the psychic paper and gives himself or his companions a false identity.
5. Take a drink whenever the Doctor dramatically introduces himself (no one likes a show off).
6. Take a drink when someone enters or exits the TARDIS. Down it if they say the immortal words ‘it’s bigger on the inside’.
7. Take a drink whenever someone makes a sexual joke.
8. Take a drink once the threat has been neutralised. Down your drink if everybody lives.
BONUS ROUND: SERIES 9
9. Take a drink whenever the Doctor insults a human.
10. It’s Jenna Coleman’s last season, and it seems probable that Clara’s run on the series isn’t going to end happily. Take a drink whenever Clara’s fate is foreshadowed.
11. Take a shot whenever the word “hybrid” is mentioned.
12. Take a shot whenever the Doctor plays the guitar.
13. Take a shot whenever Clara takes charge or acts somewhat like the Doctor.
14. Last but not least, take a shot whenever the Doctor raises his eyebrows. It might be wise to set a three-raise limit, if you want to get to the end of the episode.